- Contains essential fatty acids not manufactured by the body.
- May help to support overall joint health, flexibility and mobility.
- Assists the maintenance of normal eye and brain function in healthy adults.
- Helps to support memory, learning and concentration.
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E to prevent oxidation of omega-3.
- Helps to maintain normal blood cholesterol levels and support a healthy heart.
- No added dairy, gluten, yeast, lactose or sugar.
NUTRIWAY Omega-3 Complex is recommended to adults who: don't eat foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids (ocean fish such as tuna, salmon and sardines, leafy vegetables, canola oil, soy bean oil and walnuts). Are interested in conveniently increasing their intake of omega-3 fatty acids.
Adults and children 12 years and older: take up to six capsules a day, preferably with meals.
Pregnant women: take at least three, but up to six capsules a day, preferably with meals.
Children 6 to 12 years: take one capsule a day, preferably with a meal.
Children younger than 6 years: consult your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use as directed, if symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Store capsules with lid tightly closed in a cool dry place (below 25 °C).
|Each 1000 mg fish oil capsule contains:||Per Capsule|
|Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides||300mg|
|Which is equivalent to:|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||180mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||120mg|