NUTRIWAY® Probiotic – 30 Sachets
- Retail Price $ 84.40
Help replace the good bacteria lost in your gut from stress, pollution or unhealthy eating with the NUTRIWAY Probiotic. It contains 6.3 billion live probiotic microorganisms (per serve) from 5 strains, including two of the most well-studied probiotic strains (Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria), to support a healthy digestive and immune system.
Supports and maintains a healthy balance of good bacteria in your gut.
- A shelf stable formula of 6.3 Billion CFU (per serve) from an exclusive blend 5 probiotic strains.
- Helps support a healthy digestive system with continued use. Encourages growth of good intestinal bacteria to maintain healthy intestinal balance and microflora.
- Features ‘arrive alive’ technology; the probiotic strains are acid and bile tolerant, arriving to the gut alive and ready to work for you.
- Also features ‘stick to the gut’ technology, allowing beneficial bacteria to adhere to the intestinal mucosa, colonising the intestines and helping enrich the gut microbial system.
- Contains the prebiotic fibre inulin from chicory root that encourages the growth of healthy gut flora.
- No added dairy, lactose, soy, gluten or GMO ingredients. No artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Has a neutral, lightly sweet flavour and can be mixed into your favourite cold food and beverages, or poured directly onto your tongue!
- Comes in a pack of 30 convenient sachets that require no refrigeration (store below 24 degrees centigrade).
RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE WHO:
- Is busy taking care of a family and are looking for products to support the optimal health of their entire family.
- Is active and takes care of their bodies but doesn’t have time to eat right or take supplements more than once a day.
- People who have unhealthy eating habits and are frequently stressed or exposed to pollution.
- Formulated for the entire family – from children ages 4 and up to grandparents – and everyone in between.
Sprinkle one sachet (1.5g) directly onto tongue or into cold food, such as cereal or yoghurt. If preferred, one sachet can be mixed with cold non-carbonated beverages, such as water or juice.
Consumption with hot foods and beverages should be avoided.
Store in a cool, dry place, at a temperature under 24 degrees Celsius.
Anyone with a medical condition should consult with a healthcare professional before taking this product.
Children should use under adult supervision.
Inulin, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide. Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis HN019, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®*, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14™*, Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis BL-04®*, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37™.
|Each 1.5 g stick pack contains:||Amount Per Serve||Amount Per 100g|
|Energy||7.9 kJ (1.91 Cal)||531 kJ/ (127Cal)|
|Protein||0.01 g||0.6 g|
|Fat Total||0.01 g||0.9 g|
|Saturated fat||0.01 g||0.9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.40 g||93.3 g|
|Sugars||0.16 g||10.5 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.85 g||56.8 g|
|Inulin (Based on Input)||1 g||66.7 g|
|Sodium||0.25 mg||16.9 mg|
Lactic Acid Bacteria..........................................................6.3 billion CFU1
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis HN019®*
Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®*
Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14™*
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis BL-04®*
Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37™*
1At Expiration Date under recommended storage conditions.
* NCFM®, La-14™, Lpc-37™, BL-04® and HN019® are trademarks of DuPont or its licensors.