Vitamin B Complete – 120 Tablets
- Retail Price $ 62.50
Combat fatigue before it begins. The pressures of today’s lifestyle can often deplete your body from essential B Vitamins, leaving you feeling tired and stressed. NUTRIWAY® Vitamin B Complete contains eight essential B vitamins and is packed with natural spirulina to assist your body in releasing energy from foods for a full 8 hours of support. B vitamins also play an important role in providing the support you need in times of stress.
- B vitamins play an important role in the production of red blood cells to help maintain a healthy nervous system and assists in the relief of nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Packed with all 8 essential B vitamins that contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Just one dual-action, bi-layer tablet combines both instant and extended release technologies for 8 hours of support
- Using two technologies in one bi-layer tablet optimises nutrient absorption for each B vitamin and minimises digestive upset.
- Contains spirulina which contributes a broad spectrum of naturally occurring nutrients, including B vitamins
- All in a convenient single tablet
Among the leading global vitamin brands, Nutrilite™ was the first to offer a B-complex supplement that contains dual action technology in a double-layer tablet*.
Those who are looking for a convenient way to provide their bodies with 8 essential B vitamins in one easy to swallow, once a day tablet.
Busy, active adults who don’t always have time to eat right and can’t afford to be low on energy.
- Adults whose diets lack a variety of vitamin B-rich foods or meals, such as vegetarians or those on calorie-restricted diets. B vitamins are essential nutrients that your body cannot make or store and must therefore be replenished daily.
Take one tablet daily, at any time, with or without a meal. This product is Kosher and Halal certified.
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take one tablet daily.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have a baby with a neural tube defect/ spina bifida, seek medical advice.
*Source: Euromonitor International Limited; Claim verification based on Euromonitor research and methodology for Amway Corporation conducted in May 2016 and October through November 2016. Euromonitor researched the top 10 global Vitamin and Dietary supplement brands by 2015 sales; rsp terms.
Is this product GMO free?
NUTRIWAY has always been committed to creating supplements with natural ingredients. That is why we are committed to being a non-GMO brand. Our products comply with and exceed global GMO labelling requirements.
Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) 3 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 3.4 mg, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 20 mg, D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 20 mg, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 4 mg, Folic Acid 400 mcg, Biotin 125 mcg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 6 mcg, Arthrospira platensis (SPIRULINA), whole plant powder 75 mg
|Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate)||3 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)||3.4 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||4 mg|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg|
|Arthrospira platensis (SPIRULINA), whole plant powder||75 mg|